So, here it is, my last post for 2012. And based on today alone, I cannot wait for this year to end. And so I look forward to 2013 but not too much as I want to focus on the NOW. But there is always a time and place for planning and that time is NOW.
My goals are not outlandish, far-fetching, crazy, unachievable day dreams; they are within my reach.
- Sell at least one article to Good Health magazine in JANUARY
- Go to Sydney for ‘How to write a chick-lit novel’ 2-day course – Feb 2nd
- Sell one piece per month to a glossy magazine (health, wellbeing, travel, parenting)
- Sell one piece per month to an online magazine/website
- Continue to freelance for West Australian Newspapers (regional) with an average monthly income of $700
- Boost yearly income to 5 digits
- Finish novel – 1997
- Have novel edited by a professional editor
- Submit novel to publisher
- Sharpen photography skills
- Start candid photography biz
- Afford new camera equipment
- Eat a low carb diet
- Find a balance between “good” and “bad” foods
- Limit alcohol
- Limit sugar
- Retain sense of smell and taste
- Meditate daily
- Complete Tracy Anderson’s 30-day method challenge (Jan 3- Feb 1 inclusive)
- Yoga weekly
- Fitness class twice weekly
- Focus on the NOW
- Stay positive
- Do not speak if I do not have anything good to say (sacred silence rights the Universe~Marianne Williamson)
- Winter Christmas (Japan?)
Now, it’s time to bring this year to a close with a refreshing pina colada because I’m absolutely melting here (it’s 40 degrees Celsius and for all of you in the cold, THIS IS NOT FUN. And yes, I am a
bit lot irritable!!!).
But please have a Happy New Year and come back here in 2013!!